About KadazaContactHelpWebsite Selection ProcedureWebmastersOur MissionMobileSubmit a websiteOur Network
Make Kadaza Your Homepage in Firefox
Your homepage is the website that appears first when you open Firefox. See detailed instructions for changing the homepage in Firefox below.
1. Click on the Firefox menu icon in the upper right corner and select Settings.
2. Select Home and under New Windows and Tabs, Select Custom URLs.
3. Enter www.kadaza.com the the textfield and press Enter.
Can't you find the home button in Firefox?
1. Click on the Firefox menu icon in the upper right corner and select "More tools".
2. Go to "Customize toolbar... ". Pick the home button or whatever else you want on the toolbar, and just drag it up there.
→ Instructions for other browsers
→ Mozilla Firefox Support
Share your experiences, comments and suggestions with us: Click here.
► Back to Homepage
► Website Selection Procedure
Join us on Facebook